February 28, 2020 11:30 a.m.
Phoenix City Grille
$22 cash or check / $23 credit card at the door.
This interactive talk is offered in a workshop format where the participants learn specific strategies for presence, mindfulness and stress resilience so they can get out of resistance of that push-pull energy that keeps them stuck, distracted, procrastinating and uninspired and create the life that they desire.
This program teaches women leaders how to create more confidence and courage to step into new opportunities for career, relationships and health in alignment with your authentic gifts and purpose so you can feel more energized, more focused and fulfilled in your life. Learning how to respond to stress rather than react to stress is essential in leadership.
• Tips on how to meet stress successfully when stress triggers hit without wiping yourself out
• Change how you think about stress and leverage it as an opportunity to learn and grow beyond your comfort zone into the life you really want
• Learn how you can meet stress with confidence and courage to respond to challenges successfully
• Strategies to overturn your negative inner dialogue so you can turn up the volume to hear your wise intuitive voice
• Be more present, mindful and neutral in your communication so you can creatively respond to your triggers and stay out of emotional reactivity and energy loss
• Be a Stress Responder and not a Stress Reactor
• The secret to prioritizing competing priorities in a 24-hour day so you can focus on what really matters
Sara Regester, Registered Nurse, Stress Expert and Integrative Health Coach, supports success driven individuals to free themselves from the push-pull of resistance that keeps them stressed out and stuck in the comfort zone unable to create the vision and fulfillment they desire from their work, their relationships and their health.
Her interactive workshop "Stress Mastery from Feeling Stuck to Feeling Free" offers an inspiring approach to create Stress Resilience so you can learn how to condition stress as a challenge to meet and break the habit of the fight or flight stress response.
Find more about Sara at www.Directions4Wellness.com.
She leads highly transformational programs for individuals, groups and companies that empower leaders to become stress-resilient. Unique mind-body-spirit techniques, that come from years of studying indigenous healing, are embedded into her programs for a holistic approach to rewire mindset and lifestyle. Sara trains leaders how to be stress responders and innovative problem solvers so they can be less reactive and more confident in their leadership.
Sara is a Duke Certified Integrative Health Coach and is a Nationally Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach. She is part of a specialized team bringing Whole Health Coaching and mindfulness practices to the Veterans Administration nationally through the Office of Patient Centered Care and Cultural Transformation.
Sara is the founder of Directions 4 Wellness, an international health and lifestyle-consulting practice.
Make reservations (luncheon is $22 cash or check / $23 credit card at the door) for the February event by February 27 to our reservation line: 601.861.5323 or email to Impactforenterprisingwomen1@gmail.com
Bring lots of business cards, your energy, and a smile.
Phoenix City Grille, 5816 N. 16th Street, Phoenix.